Friday, December 31, 2010

Phone Call and Transfers

It was great to talk with our missionary on Christmas Day. He sounded great and is loving serving the people in TN. He's learning and growing a lot. It's possible that was our last phone call. He may return home right before Mother's Day.

December 28, 2010

"Nothing new other than I got transferred to Tullahoma, TN. My new companion is Elder Waltman and he is from a small town just outside of Pocatello Idaho. I’m no longer District Leader, but I am senior companion.


The libraries were closed yesterday so we were unable to email. I actually just got in about 25 minutes ago, settling in to my new apartment/area. It’s another small town, but so far I like it.

Sounds like good things are going on here, looking forward to being able to be a part of something great and it feels good to be back in the McMinville zone.

It was good to talk with everyone! Hope all is still well.

Nope we didn’t get any snow from the snow storm, but I heard about it from other people. It's actually supposed to be pretty nice the next few days and I heard it was supposed to be in the 60s on Saturday.YAY!!! Just got snow on Christmas!! I think that was my first white Christmas..not sure though.

Well ,that’s all for now. Till next week. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD TO TALK TO YA'LL ON SATURDAY

Thanks again for your love and support.

Love you all :D

-Elder Edgell"

No comments: