Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New People to Teach and Some Photos

2 August 2010

"Hey everyone!

Hope everyone had a good week last week as we did. We found 8 new people to teach! woot woot! It was a pretty good week.

Lots of finding and lots of teaching.

Prayers are definitely being answered. And thanks for all the support from everyone.

We found some really awesome people this past week. They are so prepared by the Lord, and we were in the right spot at the right time :) thank goodness. One couple that we found, actually we are pretty much neighbors, they live a couple apartments down from us, we helped them move in on Saturday night. Their names are Shawn and Sheina. They just moved from the Franklin area, and Shawn just got out of the army about a month ago. We are going to let them get settled in and then go teach them hopefully this coming Sunday evening. But they are way awesome, he is in the "searching mode" right now trying to find out which denomination he wants to be, that's what he told us when we talked to him.

This week is going to be a very busy week. On Thursday we have Zone Conference and Thursday evening we have a dinner at 5, appointment at 6 ,7 and 830, and I don't know how we are going to get places because we give up the car on Wednesday, so it should be interesting to find out how we are going to get places.

It should be fun, luckily we have a ride to the 830 appointment that we have with our baptism date that we have for September 11th. But all in all it is going to be a very very busy hectic week, luckily Zone Conference is here at the Murfreesboro building...that will save us miles.

Sorry to hear that Michelle sprained her ankle, hopefully it heals soon :). Tell her, that her Uncle Tim loves her :) and that I say hi. Glad to hear that ya'll are moved in and settling in. That's cool that the Ortons are in the ward :) I'm sure it was good to see them. Sacrament meeting was really good yesterday.

Yeah mom, you sent me my line of authority, and my patriarchal blessing.

Hmmm, wow I can't really think of anything else. I hit my 15 month mark on Wednesday! 15 down 9 more to go :). Sorry I don't have much to write about this week, hopefully I will have more next week. Hopefully some exciting stories to tell...maybe if anyone has any questions for me about my mission or about TN or anything to help that would be a good idea....Oh, I have pictures to send!!! Well that's all for this week.

Love yall :)

Elder Edgell"




No comments: