Monday, April 26, 2010

April 19th Entry - Elder Edgell the jokester

"So we had a conference call last Friday with President and the mission President of the Knoxville mission.The Knoxville mission is losing some missionaries, and they are already down a lot... so they are going to combine our mission in with that mission, pretty crazy huh? And I am getting transferred in to Knoxville to be a Zone Leader.........That's really all the info I have for now, I'll find out more tomorrow at Transfers and ill let y'all know next week, its an exciting new challenge, and I'm ready for it! And its a huge change for everyone, our mission just got bigger :) I'll let you know more info as I get more info.

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT OUR MISSION COMBINING WITH THE KNOXVILLE MISSION :) :) After a long 4 1/2 months here in the Boro I am on my way to the Bellview area/Green Hills area.
I am still district leader there in Bellview/Green Hills, I am not sure if I am covering both wards, but from what President said last night it sounded like I would be, so that should be fun, and Bellview I think is Presidents ward, so even better. So I'm pretty excited, my new companion is Elder Dean, all I know is his name, I have meet him before, so we'll see how it goes. :) Elder Johnson is training, so we do not know who is replacing me. I am really getting transferred though. :)

Last week was a really good week. I went to McMinnville on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Campbell. It was like the good ole times here in the Boro. All of our investigators are doing well, most are progressing towards baptism, Michael Perry came to church! It was exciting. He hasn't been in forever, so it was good to see him there. I look forward to sending y'all pictures of me and my new companion next week, and also of my new area. The beginning of a new adventure awaits me....wish me luck:)

Glad to here everyone is doing well, hope everyone continues to be healthy and strong. I love each of you :)

-Elder Edgell

sorry the email is so short, but nothing too exciting happened, so I will definitely be writing a lot more next week about my new area and ward. :)

PS I thought I'd prank ya to make my email sound exciting :) and to make transfers exciting.

No comments: