Monday, March 29, 2010

Visit to Nashville

Here's the latest...

" I’m doing really well. We just got back from Nashville. We went there with two of our investigators, Lance and Haley. It was fun. We saw a bunch of cool stuff. We went to Vanderbilt University and walked around. We went into the football stadium and also the baseball stadium. That was fun.



We also went to the Parthenon there in Nashville. That was cool too. I'll send some pictures in a bit. They took us out to lunch to say sorry for not coming to church this weekend, but they are going to come to General Conference this weekend.

Other than that, we are doing really well, we had a really good week last week, no baptism dates set but we are still seeing successes as we work hard. We did not have a baptism, but the Stones River Elders did, so I am glad that my district is seeing the kind of successes that we are. That is really good.

All of our investigators are doing really well, and also, the best part, progressing! Lance and Haley stopped by Saturday night and we talked with them for about 20 minutes outside of our apartment, and found out that Lance has been praying and reading the Book of Mormon. He has gotten a soft answer, so we are really excited for them. We hopefully plan on setting a baptism date with them this Wednesday night. So we are definitely seeing ALOT of successes.

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend.

It has also been really, really nice here lately. Supposed to be all week.

We are going to have a pretty good week I think even though Elder Johnson will be gone all week on exchanges. So we shall see how it goes. We also have a mini zone conference on Friday evening. I don't think that this has ever happened, but it should be interesting to see what it is about.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say today, other than we are doing really well, and I am glad that I am here...

Hope ya'll have a good week and a good Spring Break. "

No comments: