Thursday, May 5, 2011

Special Ending to a Great Two Years

May 2, 2011
"HEY!!!!!
 
GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
Exciting News!! :)
 
Osama got killed....haha just kidding that's not the exciting news, but it is exciting. MARCIE GOT BAPTIZED YESTERDAY!!!!!! It was so awesome to see her get baptized. It was a really great service. There's a good story that I will save to tell yall on Wed though. I don't feel like typing that much :). haha.
 But yea MARCIE got baptized yesterday. It was way awesome! President Hutchings even was able to come to that :) What a good finish :) :)
 
This past week was really good. It flew by though. Interviews went really well. It was a good time. Saturday was a busy crazy day. We moved two people back to back. The first move we started at 8am and finished around 2ish. It was a really long day. But it was a really rewarding day. We also helped Marcie move in to her new house that day as well, that was the second move we did. Overall it was a good weekend. Last night we went to the Andersons (a member in the ward) to have dinner. Scones, and homeade pizza :) it was DELICIOUS :)
It was a fun time.
 
Oh, do you remember Daniel Curry? He was baptized in Sulphur well? He contacted me via facebook today ;). He was bearing his testimony and thanking me for what I have done for him. It was great to hear from him, and great to know that he actually remembers me :). But yeah it was a GREAT week.
 
I can't believe that these two years are done. But they have been the BEST! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Well that's it for, well I guess that's it for these two years emailing as Elder Edgell. I look forward to sharing my experiences with everyone. I want to thank everyone for their love and support. I love each and everyone of you. Talk to yall soon :)
 
Signing off for the last time
 
Elder Tim Edgell
:)"

No comments: