Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy After Conference

4 April 2011

Hey!

I hope ya'll had a GREAT weekend, and enjoyed conference as much as I did. I think all of them were really good. I got something out of all of them. My particular favorites were priesthood session and Sunday afternoon session. My favorite from the Sunday afternoon one was of course Elder Holland's and I can't remember his name but it was the one where he started off with the question of To Be or Not to Be. I really enjoyed that one. And of course C. Scott Grow, only because I had a chance to meet him, he came to our mission, and taught us at Zone Conference. Richard G. Scott’s was also really good. I guess I can't pick favorites either, because they were all so great. They talked a lot about temples, and families. At least that is what I got out of it. But yes, obedience was one I got also, by not going through the motions of life, and be someone. But overall this was an AMAZING conference :).

 Marcie and Bryleigh are doing well. Marcie came to yesterday afternoon's session, and she enjoyed it. We went over last night and talked to her about it, and she brought her son over to meet us who is 16, and I think he is interested as well. So I personally think that Marcie is the key to a lot of people joining the church at least within her family. They are indeed a very special family. She is like our mom here. 
It's weird I have had a mom, grandma and grandpa in at least all of my areas.  I guess the Lord knows me, and wants me to be well taken care of out here. It is pretty remarkable to feel the love that other people have for you, and it is good to be able to see that they know why you are here on a mission. 
This past week has been a pretty good one. Nothing to exciting going on, except that Marcie will be baptized on the 16th of April, so please keep them in your prayers. I can't really think of anything else that is going on.

This week should be a great week, nothing out of the normal. Facebook missionary work is going well. I got 3 referrals from a less active. Only one of those are pretty decent, it is someone who I actually taught when I was in Murfreesboro, and she said that she would be interested in having missionaries come to her home and teach her again. My blog is having success which is fun to see. :) It is cool to be able to  keep track of who is looking at it and from what country. Haven't looked at it this morning, but hopefully it will be up there more, where more people are looking at it. I am glad you are enjoying my blog. At least someone is :D.

Oh, about my bike. I would like to sell it. I am going to give Sis. Hutchings a call and ask her if any missionaries need a bike, and ask around to see if anyone needs one. I will probably only sell it for about 85 or 90 bucks, since it is a really old bike, and has been used very, very, well, for about 4 years. Long time. Anyways oh, mom, I need 15 pictures from my mission, actually if you can provide at least 8 good pictures, at least email them to me...at the mission home our last day there is a slide show that we watch. So if you could pick out 8 pictures that would be awesome!  Well I think that’s about it for this week.

Love ya'll,
 Hope you have a great week :D

No comments: