Tuesday, October 19, 2010

District of Columbia - New District Leader

Hey hey everyone!
Got some news! So on Saturday President called us and told me I am being transferred...It was very unexpected :(.

I am right now in Columbia TN. I am "Greenie Busting". My new companion is Elder Hamblin, and he is from Boise Idaho.

I really miss Murfreesboro, but for some reason the Lord needs me else where.

I am District Leader again as well. Good things are happening here. I really like Elder Hamblin, he is a really good kid. He has only been out for about 1 month.
Things were going well in Stones River. Elder Lawrence is going to keep me updated on everyone,as much as he can.
I am excited to be able to be a district leader again. I learned a lot from the 3 and a half month break of not being a district leader..

Not sure what my new address is but once I figure it out I will send you a letter, and it will have my new address on it. (He's referring to his new apartment, his mission address remains the same)

We are going to be VERY busy the next couple of days. Especially when I am trying to figure out my new district, and how to do things, because ALOT of things have changed since I have been a DL. But I am excited to learn how to do everything.

Glad to hear everyone has had a good week.

Last week was a pretty successful week. We taught 27 lessons! Courtney wasn't at church and others weren't either.

Haven't meet any investigators yet here in Columbia, but looking forward to.

Today has been a very very busy hectic day with coming to my new area. From what I have seen of Columbia, it actually is not a bad area.

The Ward Mission Leader picked us up...We went from Murfreesboro, to Madison to Spring Hill to here now in Columbia. Well, its back to no washer or dryer. But luckily I can do it for free because the spanish elders let us do laundry....good thing I did it before I left :D. Everything is going well. Like I said its going to be a hectic week, trying to figure everything out, but looking forward to the new challenges that lay ahead of me.

Can you believe that I will have 6 months left in a couple weeks! And now I'm with someone who is just came out...he makes me feel really old.

Our apartment, isn't too bad, no desks :(. So it will be interesting to see how I can study effectively, see if the mission doesn't have one or something :D.

Things are going to be interesting this next week...oh and this library won't allow me to be able to send pics...so looks like you may not be getting any pictures for a while :(...I'll have to print some off or something.
Well hope everyone is doing well.
Love you all :)

PS....Please keep me updated on the top 10 :D

-Elder Edgell :D

No comments: