Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back to the Boro

Howdy everyone!


Well, transfer info came late Saturday Night! And I got some info you probably want to hear. I am getting transfered, and Elder Dean is also! Meaning our area is being "White Washed". For those of you who don't know missionary lingo that means when both Elders get transfered two new ones are place in who know little to nothing about the area. Anyways I am going back to Murfreesboro...well kind of. I will be in the Stones River Ward. I am really excited. My new companion is Elder Lawrence. I am white washing into that area so that should be fun :). I'm super excited...Not sure if im still DL..but when I left M'Boro, Stones River was turned into the DL area, but I will find out tommorow when I get there.

I am kind of dissapointed about leaving everyone, espically our Baptism/wedding next week, and will get to miss out on our new apartment but I have been to the Stones River apt, and it is pretty nice. It has a washer and dryer so I am excited to get one back again. :).

We both plan on being back for the baptism next week, hopefully we can find a ride down to Cumberland from the Boro. Elder Dean is going to Cookeville, also is white washing the area, he's pretty excited as am I, but we both will miss Bellevue ALOT. I love it here, but I know it is where the Lord wants me to be, so I look forward to a new companion and a new area, especially excited about being back in the Murfreesboro area.

This past week was a good one, new people were found to teach so that's always a good thing :). That's that.

Other than transfer information nothing else exciting is going on other than Taylor's baptism next week.

Well, that green bag couldn't make it through 3 missions :( sad day, it almost did...but the zipper fell off of it and it's all messed up :(.

Anyways glad Andrew got his box...hope he enjoy's it when he gets it...

Glad you had a good time at the beach, definitely wish I could of been there, but have more important things to do, such as giving people eternal life. :) which is always a good thing to do. :)

Umm I don't have the phone on me right now. I'll send you a letter with the info this week, when I get settled into my new area. I realized last night that I am going to be a pro packer by the time im done with my mission...somehow got everything into one suit case..there is still alot of stuff that I need to pack though.

Hope everyone has a good week, Next week I'll be emailin from the Boro again :). and I finally don't have early church..so I don't have to wake up at 5 everymorning for early morning meetings, that will be nice.

Till next week love yall and have a good week.

Love ya'll :) :)

-Elder Edgell

No comments: